- Writing Excuses is one of my favorite podcasts. They cover almost every writing topic and the segments are only fifteen minutes long.
- Chuck Wendig has been running his blog, Terrible Minds, for years and has a wealth of writing tips available.
- Check out this list of recommended craft books from Writers Helping Writers. I particularly love their thesaurus collection.
- The Writers’ Co-op is a podcast that covers the business of freelance writing. Their topics range from finding clients to diversifying income.
- Although NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) can be stressful, the site has a wealth of planning resources, community engagement, and provides the ability to track writing goals.